Tinto Fino | long & creative story

years ago ... starts a creative project for my friend PiGi
today... the pirate girls of "Tinto" are always the best 😎
Tinto Fino Ultramarino, Valencia (ES)



PiGi's Angels & Tinto Fino Ultramarino symbols
on t-shirts, mirror, rolling shutter
concept | graphic creation
by Andrea Bressan


and the Tinto's PinUp (artwork on the wall) keeps its charm 😉


Tinto Fino PinUp artwork
pencil, watercolor pencils and mixed techniques on cardboard
by Andrea Bressan

Tinto Fino Ultramarino

Calle Corregeria 38, 46001, Valencia (ES)
the friendly and amazing Tapas & Wine place of my friend Pierluigi "PiGi"
follow on instagram @tintofinoultramarino


more about my graphic creations on Amnis Graphics

Comments

discover more about my creativity
visit my web site Amnis Garage

Popular posts from this blog

Paola Granati | logo

VidaLoca Biker Amazon PinUp